Axiom adapts quickly to continue working effectively alongside COVID-19 restrictions
As the current global situation with COVID-19 continues to affect us all, we wanted to update you on how we are supporting our employees and our clients, partners and suppliers.
The health and wellbeing of everyone associated with AXIOM is always our number one priority, and given the current circumstances this is even more important than ever.
In response to COVID-19, we are following government and public health guidelines to ensure that no-one is put at any unnecessary risk. As a result, we have taken the following steps:
For our staff:
- Identified at-risk workers and have them working in isolated offices or from home.
- Taken steps to ensure that all personnel who can work from home are doing so.
- Fitted hand sanitisers at each entry point in our offices.
- Implemented a daily programme of enhanced sanitisation in our work places.
For our clients, partners and suppliers:
- All of our team are fully equipped to work effectively from remote locations, with communications and systems already in place to enable this.
- We maintain the capability to safely support on-site inspection operations whilst ensuring, in conjunction with our clients, that social distancing practices are followed to protect all parties.
- We’re doing everything we can to adapt to the fast-moving situation and meet the evolving challenges to ensure that we remain operational.
As a result of the above actions, AXIOM continues to operate as normal.
How to get in touch
As always, we are available whenever you need us. As a reminder, here are our contact details along with direct lines to our AXIOM Inspection and NDT team.
Main office locations
Head Office Stockton: +44 (0) 1642 732745
North West: +44 (0) 1928 511661 / +44 (0) 7720 695534
Scotland: +44 (0) 1324 439850 / +44 (0) 7720 695534
Inspection & NDT Team
Lee Baker, Inspection Operations Manager/NDT Technical Authority Ext: 311 firstname.lastname@example.org
Graeme Myers, Inspection Technical Authority Ext: 307 email@example.com
Nicola Humble, Planner Ext: 321 firstname.lastname@example.org
Bryan Clamp, Estimator Ext: 315 email@example.com
Our message to you
As you are aware, the situation is rapidly changing on a daily basis and we will continue to monitor this closely. These are uncertain times for us all. It is an ever-changing and unprecedented situation, but we retain significant liquid assets, are agile and have the necessary systems and processes in place to work our way through this challenging time.
We fully appreciate that our clients’ day-to-day operations and forward planning for 2020 will be impacted by the situation in which we find ourselves. Circumstances may lead to increased demand on ageing assets, for instance social distancing necessitating re-evaluation of inspection strategies, or a general need to further extend operational life.
Rest assured, AXIOM, as a trusted partner to our clients, is ensuring that our expertise remains available to work with you to address any of these emergent challenges, and we are here to support you.
You can follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for the latest information on what we are doing at AXIOM as the situation evolves.